Sunday, July 12, 2015

June in Review

So June have come and gone and I can't believe we have had Emily home for a month now.  I have been nice to be home with Emily but busy working out our schedules.  Emily has started to eat better and is taking about 3 ounces by mouth every time.  She is also working on sleeping longer at night. 

We have also started to get out.  Emily took a trip to Mema's house for a few days at the beginning of June.  This trip was a little more difficult than I thought, for Emily still needed a lot of help during the day and night and it was hard to accomplish the task that my parents asked me to do.

Emily also took her first trip to the water park.  Blair's brother was in town so him and his other brother met up to go to Seven Peaks.  We got an umbrella to carry with us and it was fun taking turns as one of us sat with Emily at the bottom while to other went up to go down the slide.  Emily did really good only fusing at the end when I tried to have her play in the water.  I forgot the umbrella so I think she didn't like the sun in her face.

In other news Blair and I also celebrated our birthdays with dinner.  Nothing to big as we really like to go to the water parks all summer which will be a little more difficult with Emily this summer.

Here are some pictures from the last month:

All smiles


Emily loves sleeping on people laying on her with her arm(s)

Kicking and moving




No comments:

Post a Comment