Sunday, February 8, 2015

The Start

As I start this Blog I want everyone to know that writing is not very strong.  I would like to keep everyone to be informed about our family, but please disregard grammar or spelling mistakes you may see.

So I always thought that blogs were for those with children, as who would want to know the going of my life for I do the same thing everyday.  Now is the time for the blog to start. 

Blair and I have been married for almost three years now.  We met in Rexburg, Idaho from a mutual friend and were impressed to be sealed in the temple.  We were married on February 12, 2012.  With families support we moved 8 months later to Utah.  We both got jobs in the area and over the next two years worked on discovering what we wanted to do.  Blair has started working in the car industry first starting with sales and most recently moved to the service department being a dry tec.  Basically he does everything instead of oil changes and other liquid things on the car.  I have continued to work in the Head Start Preschool program and have loved the children and families I have been blessed to work with. 

We have always wanted to start our family and were excited that find we were expecting and then devastated when we lost them two time.  Then with the help of a friend told use about needing to get on some hormone help the next time we were expecting.  This happed this last August.  We went to the doctors right away and got on hormones and it worked we made it past the first 12 weeks and were really excited.  Everything started to seem to be working out.  And this is were it all started....

No comments:

Post a Comment